Jobs at Suddenstrike
We currently have opportunities to join our team based in Nantwich to work throughout Cheshire and surrounding areas:
- Experienced Fence Installer
Applications can be made by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can apply via our Facebook pages – Suddenstrike and Suddenstrike Fencing.
If you do not have a CV available to send, please send your details and job history to email@example.com
Or post to:
Experienced Fence Installer
We are currently looking for an experienced fence installer to join our expanding team
Operating from our Nantwich base, the position will involve carrying out all aspects of fencing throughout Cheshire and surrounding areas, on new build, domestic and commercial sites.
Work undertaken includes feather edge boarding, post and panel, parkland, security and decorative fencing. The position also includes some groundwork such as decorative paving and light landscaping.
– Have a minimum of two years’ experience
– Have the ability to work from a job spec, from initial set up to completion
– Hold a full UK driving licence
– Hold a valid CSCS card (green minimum).
The position will involve use of power tools, measuring, ordering and collecting materials for site, liaising with clients, ability to understand and interpret site plans and carrying out fencing and groundwork duties, and supervision of labourer.
– Very competitive rates of pay, determined by experience
– Incentive and bonus schemes are also in place
– 28 days paid holidays including bank holidays
– Company pension scheme
– Monday-Friday and every third Saturday on a rota system
– Clothing, equipment and PPE provided
Immediate start available.
Job type: Full time
To apply send your CV or details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to: